Special note for this change log: This change log is HUGE because it’s been so long since I’ve done one. I want to get back into it and maybe make it a weekly thing, but with school coming up I don’t know. The problem with change logs is that they take a lot of time to do, but hopefully that time is outweighed by the convenience of all the information it’d have. It’s a fine balance between spending my limited time on change logs and actual posts, but I’ll try to find it.
Every few days I make a post that highlights all the changes and/or posts that have been made since the last change log. This way I can update previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus readers will be able to get easy access to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post may be the last thing I post on a given day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- George’s Posts
- I come up with all these ideas for games that I think would be cool, but most of them probably will never go anywhere. Despite that, I actually do have a Completed Game Idea: Up-or-Down. It’s pretty fun and is easy to learn 🙂
- Invention Idea: Flavored Oxygen – Why not?
- GPS Measuring Device turns out to have been a cool enough idea that something similar has already come out (see the comment section)
- For the Strength of All is a project that I’m doing as part of my church; it has its own website and everything. I really suggest you check it out
- Interesting Observation: Better Late Than Never is not always true 🙂
- 100 Words for 100 Days is finished! 100 words for 100 days was a challenge that I participated in and completed recently. The post explains what it was and how I’m going to be writing for this blog now that the challenge is over.
- I needed to do something for New Year, so I thought up this: Interesting Observation: Happy New Year!
- Quotable/Interesting Observation – The Cycle of Tiredness came to me right after we had gotten back to our hotel after walking over 8 miles in Universal. To say the least, we were very tired.
- My Fourth Santa Theory: Particular Santa (the best of my current theories) – Basically I’ve got a couple of theories that make it possible (or at least more-possible) for Santa to exist. I’d suggest you read them in order from first to fourth
- My Third Santa Theory: Sorcerer Santa (doesn’t work if Santa still visits on Christmas) – This is my only theory that I actually hadn’t thought of before the day of writing about them. It came to mind while I was writing about my second theory
- My Second Santa Theory: Business Santa (my favorite of my four theories)– As said in the title, this one is my favorite of the theories and is also the one I most enjoy telling others.
- My First Santa Theory: Many Santas (the least realistic of my four theories)– I actually DID think of this one first; it was this idea that got me thinking along the paths that let me think of the other theories.
- Merry Christmas! In this post, I shared a great video about the true meaning of Christmas called He is the Gift, a
- The Customer is Always Right Bonus I explain what brought this to mind in the post, but I didn’t say where I was. Well, now that we are back from vacation, I can tell you that the restaurant mentioned in this post was none other than The Leaky Cauldron! Universal Orlando was awesome.
- It was an awesome moment when I realized that I had just posted the blog’s 100th post, so I decided to celebrate by posting the blog’s 101st Published Post!
- Air Calories is just a random idea I thought would be interesting
- What would happen if someone created a World Delete Button? Find out inside!
- Interesting Observation: DEMENTORS! I actually formatted this post to be similar to some of the Harry Potter stuff you see floating around all over the place, thinking that I might post it on some board or another. I haven’t yet, but maybe someday…
- How to play Runner Games with Multiple People came from the fact that I often play runner games with multiple people (duh). It can be pretty fun to do, and this post outlines a strategy I find helpful when playing
- Trademark Name – another random idea I found interesting
- How to Commercialize Thanksgiving (Humor) Yet another holiday, this is the humorous sequel to the post below.
- Interesting Observation: Thanksgiving isn’t a Money Holiday is about how Thanksgiving has managed to stay a relatively pure holiday compared to many of the other popular ones
- Awesome Job Idea: To Be Awesome. I want that job.
- Steve’s Posts
- I’ve changed some stuff, but I can’t remember what it was. This is why I need to make the change log often!
Of Special Note: