At the end of every day (or, at least every day that I change something), I’m going to make a post that highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made that day. This way I can change previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus reader will be able get to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post will be the last thing I post each day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- Weirdly Spelled Words: This is something that came out Tricia (my sister) mentioning that Sergeant is hard to spell. After that I started trying to other bizarrely spelled word (including bizarre). I have many more words ready to be edited in as soon as I have the time.
- I moved a few more the posts around to their new categories. As I said last time, when I’m done figuring out the categories I will specify which posts are moved around and have links to them
- I added a new paragraph (the 4th bullet point) to Interesting Observation: Social Norms. I thought of what I wrote after re-reading the post today.
- I added the miscellaneous section on my main page, and I added a category for the change logs.
- I added a short explanation of my joke in Joke – Funny Bone, in case anyone didn’t get it. I also added my signoff ” ~ George”
Of Special Note:
- From Thursday to Saturday I (probably) won’t have access to a computer, so there won’t be any changes then
- If I fix a small typo or change an unimportant word in a post then I won’t report it in a change log