At the end of every day (or, at least every day that I change something), I make a post that highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made that day. This way I can update previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus readers will be able get easy access to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post will be the last thing I post each day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- Added Certified Brilliant – October Edition! See “Of Special Note” for details
- I added a page for Cool Websites/Posts/Videos/Etc. that I found during my roamings of the internet!
- I added a page for Extra Cool Websites/Posts/Videos/Etc. that I found during my roamings of the internet!
- I added a page for Special Websites/Posts/Videos/Etc. that I found during my roamings of the internet!
- I converted the To Do List from bullet points to a Numbered List for convenience (both for you and for me)
- I marked off #1, 3, 6, and 7 off on the To Do List (!!!!!) These were all things that I’ve really wanted to do for the site but I hadn’t done until now
Of Special Note:
- I’m starting up Certified Brilliants again! However, instead of doing it every day, I’ll add a certified brilliant to (almost) every Change Logs.
- I find so many interesting things on the internet, I decided that I’d form my own StumbleUpon sort of page. The idea is that no matter which links you decide to click on, you’ll find something interesting.
- For those who confuse “I could care less” with “I couldn’t care less”