At the end of every day (or, at least every day that I change something), I make a post that highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made since the last change log. This way I can update previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus readers will be able get easy access to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post will be the last thing I post each day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- Both Story Idea: Non-Linear Book and
- Age < 11 are simply Polish Level 1 ideas that I thought were interesting
- Interesting Observation: Movie Titles, however, was supposed to be level 1, but I ended up explaining it a lot more than I intended too, because it ended up more interesting than I thought it would be
- I change the phrase “highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made that day” in the Change Log description to “highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made since the last change log“. While I intend to write the change log often, it seems silly to write one for only one item. This way I can wait until I’ve got at least two things to mention before I write a change log
Of Special Note:
- An awesome visual effect video.