At the end of every day (or, at least every day that I change something), I make a post that highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made since the last change log. This way I can update previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus readers will be able get easy access to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post will be the last thing I post each day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- Interesting Observation: Average Day considers what we say we like to do and what we actually like to do
- Finally! Another Idea Polish Level 4! Culture Idea: Chance Based Currency is something I actually started about a month ago, but I kept thinking I couldn’t publish it until it was finished. However, I decided that it’d make it easier on both the reader and the writer to have it split into smaller sections that don’t take as long to read (or write 🙂 ), so that’s what I did.
- Dad added a subscribe button!
- I added (5,2) to Cool Websites/Posts/Videos/Etc. that I’ve found (I reformatted it so that each category has a number, as well as each link)
- I added (1,4), (2,3), (4,1), and (5,1) to Extra-Cool Websites/Posts/Videos/Etc. that I’ve found (I reformatted it so that each category has a number, as well as each link)
- I reformatted Ponderings from Math Class with numbers so that it’d be easier to say what was updated, and added “ponderings” 7-12 (I have a math test tomorrow, so as I was looking through my notes I simply added the “ponderings” I found to the post)
- I reformatted the Cool Websites page, Extra Cool Websites page, Special Websites page, and Ponderings from Math Class post so that each item in them were individually numbered.
Of Special Note:
- Subscribe to the blog to get email alerts whenever a new post is posted!
- lol, If only… 🙂
- Source: http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/1433