At the end of every day (or, at least every day that I change something), I’m make a post that highlights all of the changes and/or posts that have been made that day. This way I can update previous posts and actually have the changes be found, plus readers will be able get easy access to all the new posts without scrolling down too much. Note: Since this post will be the last thing I post each day, it is less likely to be properly cleaned up, as I will be rather tired at that point
- I’ve made a site To Do List! Although, since it’s in my are of the blog, perhaps I should say it’s my to do list. IDK, if I need to I’ll make a site to do list.
- I’ve finally found an Idea Polish Level definition that I think I can stick with! I’ve updated the text on the page for George and each Idea Polish Level’s page to reflect my new definition.
- To fit with my new (hopefully long-lasting) definition for Idea Polish Level, I’ve updated the following post’s polish level:
Joke – Seeking an Authoritative Opinion from 1 -> 2
Interesting Observations – “Proven Beyond Doubt” from 2 -> 1
I can’t decide on a few others (see the To Do list that I mentioned earlier), but I may just leave any others as they are and focus on properly categorizing future posts
- I changed the text that I copy and paste into each Change Log a little bit, fixing a few things that were bugging me.
Of Special Note:
- The reason this is being posted on August 22 is that we lost power (for a few hours) and we didn’t manage to get the computer to turn on till this morning.