I’ve wanted to have a public to do list that could show various things I want to change about/add to the site, so here it is. I will cross off things as I do them, and at the beginning of every month I’ll remove the checked off items. Making the to do list in the first place was the first thing on it 🙂
In no particular order:
Make a private to do list for myself for things that wouldn’t make sense to others and/or apply to future posts?
- Find all the places I use the underline to separate topics and make the underline longer (sorry if that makes no sense to anyone besides me)
Add an “About Us” page
- Decide on the Idea Polish Level of Interesting Observation: Social Norms, Story Idea: Benedite, Time-Based Game (Tag?), and Type-able Lewis Dot Structure.
- Add a featured image to each post
Make a section/page for things I find online that aren’t “Certified Brilliant” Find a way to make “Certified Brilliant” work again
- Add a category for my favorite posts?
- Make a “Change Log” that includes links to posts I made before I started using change logs
- Find the site mentioned in The Scientific Ideal World
- Go through all the posts and make sure that the links function properly
- Finish the To Do List 🙂